We service Maryland, District of Columbia, and Northern VA
We offer competitive pricing on pond cleaning, renovations and remodeling. Basic pond cleaning starts at $500 and includes filter cleaning, debris and algae removal. Filters and skimmer cleaning only is $200 regardless of the size.
In addition, we can repair lighting and stonework or add new features, water plants and fish (gold or koi). When scheduling pond cleaning remember that you don’t need to be present (unless you want to) as long as we have access to water and electricity somewhere around the house.
If your home is on well water we take staged approach to refilling it thus not completely depleting the well (if you are on well water you should consider a rainwater harvesting feature to use as gray water). We recommend cleaning your pond at least once per year in the spring or early summer and adding a net to prevent leaves falling in in the fall.
A typical pond cleaning procedure includes:
- removing fish in a fish-safe barrel
- removing plants
- draining the pond
- cleaning the pond from debris and algae
- power-washing stonework
- cleaning filters, skimmers, pump(s)
- refilling the pond and treating the water with de-chlorinator
- re-homing fish and plants
- Schedule an onsite estimate.
- Schedule the service for date and time convenient for you.
- Make sure we have access to water and outdoor power outlet.
- In case this is the first time your water feature is being cleaned, think about and let us know in which part of the yard you want the existing water to be drained. We can advise you on this during the estimate.
- Say “Wow!”
It is impossible to give you an exact price estimate without seeing the terrain and examining the site infrastructure. Please call us at 301 755-4995 or use the contact us form to schedule an estimate. The estimate is free.