We service Maryland, District of Columbia, and Northern VA
We offer competitive pricing on pond cleaning, renovations and remodeling. Basic pond cleaning starts at $500 and includes filter cleaning, debris and algae removal. Filters and skimmer cleaning only is $200 regardless of the size.
In addition, we can repair lighting and stonework or add new features, water plants and fish (gold or koi). When scheduling pond cleaning remember that you don’t need to be present (unless you want to) as long as we have access to water and electricity somewhere around the house.
If your home is on well water we take staged approach to refilling it thus not draining the well completely. We recommend cleaning your pond at least once per year in the spring or early summer and adding a net to prevent leaves falling in in the fall.
A typical pond cleaning procedure includes:
- removing fish in a fish-safe barrel
- removing plants
- draining the pond
- cleaning the pond from debris and algae
- power-washing stonework
- cleaning filters, skimmers, pump(s)
- refilling the pond and treating the water with de-chlorinator
- re-homing fish and plants
- Schedule an onsite estimate – $100 (credited to your bill if hired).
- If you hire us we prepare detailed statement of work for you to review and sign – 33% of the bill is due a this time.
- Provide access to the property – 33% of the bill is due at the first day of work.
- Say “Wow!” – the remaining 34% are due at this time.
It is impossible to give you an exact price estimate without seeing the terrain and examining the site infrastructure. Please call us at 301 755-4995 or use the contact us form to schedule an estimate. The estimate is free.