We offer competitive pricing on pond cleaning, renovations and remodeling. Basic pond cleaning starts at $750 and includes draining, filter cleaning, debris and algae removal, and power-washing. Filters and skimmer cleaning only is $200 regardless of the size.
In addition, we can repair lighting and stonework or add new features, water plants and fish (gold or koi). When scheduling pond cleaning remember that you don’t need to be present (unless you want to) as long as we have access to water and electricity somewhere around the house.
If your home is on well water we take staged approach to refilling it thus not draining the well completely. We recommend cleaning your pond at least once per year in the spring or early summer and adding a net to prevent leaves falling in in the fall.
A typical pond cleaning procedure includes:
- removing fish in a fish-safe barrel
- removing plants
- draining the pond
- cleaning the pond from debris and algae
- power-washing stonework
- cleaning filters, skimmers, pump(s)
- refilling the pond and treating the water with de-chlorinator
- re-homing fish and plants
- Schedule a free onsite estimate.
- Receive your estimate and proposal within 24 hours.
- Provide access to the property, access to water and electricity.
- Say “Wow!”